Our Investment Process
At Babylon Property Group, we want to make the investment process as simple as possible. Our team will perform the following:
- Market research and property analysis
- Conduct thorough upfront due diligence, including evaluation of capital needs
- Create a strategic plan to execute re-positioning
- Plan appropriate funding at acquisition to implement the plan
- Partner with regional third party management firms to execute the plans
- Hands on asset management post-closing, including weekly calls with property managers, monitoring capital budgets, and seeking exit opportunities
- Provide 100% transparency to our investor partners through timely communication, scheduled reporting and an open door policy with investors
Our investors simply have to see the opportunity we have found and want to join us to build wealth through annual cash flow and long term capital growth.
Our current projection is to hold most properties for 3-10 years with a target of 10%+ cash-on-cash return.
Investing with your 401k or IRA plan
Cash isn't the only way to invest...
Investing with the cash sitting in your bank account isn't the only source of funds you can use to invest in real esate.
With a volatile stock market, low bond yields, and low interest on savings accounts, many middle class Americans have become reluctant to invest their valuable retirement dollars in traditional investments. If you are worried you won’t get the desired returns from the stock market, you are not alone. Both those just beginning to save, and those approaching retirement age can be unsure where to allocate their retirement funds. At Babylon Property Group, we want you to know that you have options.
More and more, people with a traditional 401(k) plan, a Roth 401(k) plan, or an IRA plan are looking to invest a portion, or all of their retirement money in alternative investments, specifically real estate. It’s easy to see why. The average return is much higher than the stock market. Plus, there is a lower risk involved. But don’t take our word for it, just look at the numbers.
- The average life cycle of investments in a apartment communities is 3-10 years.
- Target of 10%+ cash-on-cash return.
- Typical investment size is $25,000+
Stop Dreaming of Financial Freedom and Turn it into a Reality
For some, its not just about retirement, it is about financial freedom. If you have substantial savings, inheritance, or a high paying job, that money can be invested for a return. That is the first step to towards financial freedom.
Why Babylon Property Group?
Babylon Property Group is fully committed to making sure you get the most out of your savings, IRA or 401(k) assets. Rest assured our team has successfully guided many people to an informed decision regarding the allocation of their savings or retirement account(s). We also understand the importance of knowing the people you are investing alongside and strive to build long-lasting relationships with all of our investors.